Here’s some things you should know about me:
- I get very excited very often (and I mean very often).
- When I get excited, I get the feels.
- When I get the feels, I often flail around the household before madly typing random letters on the keyboard to express my feels (which are just too much to handle).
So I’m sure you could imagine that when the fantabulous Desiree nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, all three of these things happened simultaneously.
There are so, so, so many things in the world that inspire me every single day to improve what I do, how I do it, and generally myself as a person. Just the thought that I might positively influence someone else in any sort of way makes me really, really happy (it basically feels like rainbow unicorns are stampeding in my stomach- that’s a good thing). What I’m trying to say here is this:
When nominated for this award, there are just a couple things to do:
- Display the award on your blog and add a link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 other lovely bloggers for this award (make sure to let them know!)
So without further ado, here are some of the many (very many) blogs out there who inspire me to write!
- Teenage Enthusiasm
- Coffee. Write. Repeat.
- Half and Half
- The Musings of Writesy
- Musings from Neville’s Navel
- The Loony Teen Writer
- The Girl Who Speaks (To Herself)
- Defeating Dragons
- Girl on the Contrary
- Foster and Photograph
- Brainstorming Teen
- Have You Seen My Glass Slipper?
- Avoiding Neverland
Yes, I know that getting inspired in times of writing, art, or anything-at-all block, but maybe you could check out these awesome blogs for a new look on your ideas. 🙂 Keep your eyes open and find your inspiration, nerdlings!