Bits and pieces out of notebook pages from this month.
1. I started senior year on August 17th, 2016. That is terrifying.
2. There have been a few mornings where I’ve opened my window expecting light to flood the glass but was met with dense fog and dew drops, and I couldn’t have been more pleased.
3. My playlists are my time machines.
4. “Medicinal biology… that’s hot!” –a professor from the class I took over summer
5. I really need to find a desk clock.
6. I think my notebooks are something I cling to so tightly because they’re just so tangible.
7. The walls of my room are finally going to be painted new colors this weekend and I’ll no longer have a headache from the electric green surrounding me.
8. Starting a bullet journal was the best decision I made this summer.
9. Maybe most of my thoughts fester in fourth period math classes because I always find myself writing after taking short quizzes. Who knew a parking lot outside full-length windows would serve as inspiration?
10. “Play something from 2007!” –a fellow yearbook editor
11. Around this time next year, I’ll be starting college. That is terrifying.