Continuing on the tradition of Ten Little(? honestly some of these aren’t super little) Changes In The Past Year Of Blogging.
- I graduated high school
- I’ve been driving for a year
- My new favorite color might be purple
- I can no longer drink milk (pretty sure I’ve become lactose-intolerant)
- I listen to some podcasts now
- We got some new patio furniture so I now go outside more often
- I started writing for Lithium Magazine and Adolescent Content
- I finally figured out how to efficiently use BART (took me way too long, honestly)
- Another few journals have been filled up. My current one is covered in stickers and is almost to its last pages.
- I move into my dorm in three weeks.
I’ve grown increasingly appreciative of my journals and this blog this past year– having so many memories in such a tangible form is amazing, and it’s a good feeling to read over something I wrote that I don’t remember writing.
Thanks for four years, Wordy&Nerdy– looking forward to this next one.